Hessel Group Training Organisation (Hessel GTO) makes it simple for businesses to take on trainees. Whether you need to fill a skills gap or meet peak workloads we have enthusiastic trainees ready to learn and excel.
We specialise in managing traineeships for the social care sector including aged care, disability care, home and community living and early childhood education and care. We place Hessel GTO trainees with host employers where they can take their nationally recognised training and skills into the work place while organisations can build their workforce pipeline.
What is a Group Training Organisation?
As a Group Training Organisation (GTO) we employ trainees and place them with organisations on a short or long-term basis. We take care of the employer's contractual and administrative responsibilities including recruitment and provide support with work and training for both the trainee and the host employer.
We help businesses fill skill gaps and trainees to make a successful transition into the workforce commencing a rewarding career.
As partners of Fresh 92.7 FreshJobs we recently talked with breakfast team, Johnny and Davo. Follow the link above to listen how about how the Hessel GTO works with trainees and host employers and subscribe to their newsletter for monthly updates on their project, advice and opportunities.
Fresh92.7 Breaky Team Davo & Johnny with Emily (Hessel GTO Trainee studying Certificate III in Individual Support - Disability and completing her on-the-job traineeship with SACARE) and Hessel GTO Field Officer Chloe Brake. Hessel GTO and Enhance Training are sponsoring the 2021 Fresh Jobs Project.
- Advertise, screen, interview and select the trainee with your input
- Arrange the training provider and establish the training plan
- Manage all the government paperwork for the traineeship including the training contract
- Provide a dedicated Field Officer to provide support throughout the process to both the Host Employer and the Trainee
For Host Employers
Hessel GTO has trainees available now ready to help your business and build your workforce pipeline. We specialise in the selection, recruitment and placement of trainees in the social care sector. Whether you need a short term trainee to fill a skills gap or a long term option, we can select a quality trainee who is the right fit for your business.
Benefits for businesses:
- Trainees are ready to earn and learn - so you can spend less time and effort on recruitment
- Ability to scale your workforce with short and long-term hire options
- Reduced personnel administration costs and time
- Quality assured. The Hessel GTO program is fully accredited with the National Standards for Group Training Organisations
- Building a skilled workforce pipeline
3 reasons to hire a Trainee
Three reason why you should hire a Trainee through Hessel Group Training Organisation (GTO).Download
Hessel GTO Trainees:
- Study for a nationally recognised qualification through a registered training organsiation (RTO)
- Are placed with a host organisation to work up to 30 hours per week (depending on part-time/full-time)
- Take the skills learned in training to their workplace
- Earn an income from day one.
How does it work?
Hessel GTO employs you as a trainee and finds a host organisation for you to complete your on-the-job training. Our strong industry partnerships mean you can be confident that you will receive excellent opportunities from organisations looking to grow their skilled staffing pipelines.
Benefits for trainees:
- Earning an income while training for a nationally recognised qualification and gaining experience in the field
- Confidence that you will be placed with a quality organisation
- All round support from Hessel GTO, your Host Employer, your RTO and government agencies
- Future career opportunities
Hessel GTO specialises in traineeships for South Australia's social care sector as a business under the Hessel Group organisation who has been providing care solutions, training and education for the social care since 1998. During this time we have developed strong partnerships with industry-leading employers which helps us to support our trainees and connects them with the most sought after employers in the industry.
Who can apply?
Traineeships are the ideal entry to a new and rewarding career. Hessel GTO has trainees of all ages and experiences currently working in disability support, aged care, early childhood education & care, business administration and we also have a trainee trainer and assessor. If you're looking for a career with purpose, we want to see your resume and cover letter, tell us why you want to work in social care and why we should interview you for a traineeship opportunity. Are you ready to earn while you learn and be supported to succeed? Follow the link below.
About Hessel GTO
Hessel Group has been providing care and training for South Australians since 1998. We are proud to now offer Group Training services to help trainees succeed in their social care careers and businesses to experience the benefits of trainees without the administrative overheads.
Learn more about who we are and why you should partner with Hessel GTO.