Disability Support Services
We support you at home or in a community, we want to be by your side, helping you achieve your goals. Our support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Hessel Group is an approved provider of the NDIS, supporting individuals living with a disability up to the age of 65. We understand that every individual has different goals, and we wish to give you the appropriate support to overcome any obstacles along your journey.
Are you eligible to access NDIS? Visit the NDIS Access Checklist
Assistance with Daily Living
We are committed to assisting you to be as independent as you can. we provide an active assistance model, which means that you direct your care.
- Showering, bathing, and other personal care
- Transport to and from appointments
- Mealtimes supporting independence
- Social independence
Assistance with Community Activities
At Hessel Group we support you to live, connect and be part of your community. We encourage any involvement in social events and recreational activities.
- Catching up with family or friends
- Participating in a recreational activities
- Attending sporting events
- Developing your skills in an activity
- Going to a concert
- Attending social groups
- Going on a shopping trip
Support with household tasks
It is essential for our health and wellbeing to have a clean and maintained home. Whether you live at home with your family or you are living on your own, we can assist with keeping a healthy household.
- Domestic duties around the home
- Vacuuming, dusting
- Washing, ironing, and folding your laundry
- Dish washing
- Preparation of meals
- Shopping for groceries