Individual Support (Disability) Traineeship
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Are you empathetic and caring with strong interpersonal skills? Do you envisage serving the community and making a daily impact on people’s lives? Then the Disability Care sector could be perfect for you!
Hessel Group Training Organisation has a number of exciting metropolitan and regional vacancies available now. Whether you are a recent school leaver or looking to pursue a new career pathway, we want to help you realise your vocation.
WHY A TRAINEESHIP?
A traineeship is a great way to achieve nationally recognised qualifications and kickstart a fulfilling career, all while getting paid from day one.
The successful candidates will undergo a combination of on the job training and off the job training to achieve Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015). One day a week is allocated to training and the remainder of the week is working in the field with a host employer.
You will be assigned a dedicated Hessel GTO Field Officer for your entire traineeship to assist you every step of the way and lead you to success.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reliability – vulnerable people in the community depend on you
- Communication – open, clear, honest, caring and with a smile
- Creativity – working with a team to develop a stimulating and positive environment
- Passion – enthusiastic about the care industry and career prospects
- Teamwork – collaborate with your peers to achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders
- Resilient – be prepared to tackle a changeable and dynamic work environment
Don’t delay, contact Hessel GTO today and start the conversation about your new career in the fast growing, highly rewarding social care sector.
Your application should include the following:
- A cover letter (one A4 page only) explaining why you are interested in the traineeship and what personal strengths will help you be successful in the role.
- A resume outlining your education, qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for a traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.