Early Childhood Care Traineeship (Expression of Interest)
The successful candidates can undergo their Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care CHC30121 and/or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50121.
You will be assigned a dedicated Hessel GTO Field Officer for your entire traineeship to assist you every step of the way and lead you to success. Don’t delay, contact Hessel GTO today and start the conversation about your new career in the fast growing, highly rewarding Early Childhood Education and Care sector.
What you need:
- Reliability – little lives depend on it
- Communication – open, clear, honest, caring and with a smile
- Creativity – working with a team to develop a fun and creative environment
- Passion – enthusiastic about the industry and career prospects
- Teamwork – collaborate with your peers to achieve the best outcome for families
Expression of Interest should include
- A cover letter (one A4 page only) explaining why you are interested in the traineeship and what makes you a good candidate. Please also specify the level of qualification you are interest in undertaking (Certificate III or Diploma).
- A resume outlining your qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience
To be eligible for a traineeship, you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have working rights.