As a relief Early Childhood Educator you will work across various Early Childhood Services that have engaged Hessel’s Recruitment Services.
You will be responsible for helping to provide a safe, supportive, stimulating and educational environment for children aged 0-5 years. While assisting in providing quality Early Childhood Programs within the requirement of the National Quality Framework.
SOUND GOOD? DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Knowledge of and current experience working with children aged 0-5 within a child care centre
- Knowledge and understanding of regulations, standards, and EYLF Framework.
- Ability to develop positive, caring relationships with children, other educators, and families
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible, reliable, and able to adapt to different environments
- Confident and friendly
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to work across various centres throughout Adelaide, as directed by the Care & Support Team
- Able to seek guidance from the qualified educator where needed
What you need
- Certificate III Early Childhood Education and Care or Certificate III Children’s Services minimum
- DCSI Child Related Employment Screening
- Child Safe Environments training, completed as an in-class session
- First Aid training – HLTAID004 with current CPR training
- South Australian Driver’s Licence and own reliable transport desirable