Speech Pathologist - new graduate, experienced or senior
The Hessel Group is a well-established South Australian organisation offering a wide range of home-based child and adult support services. We have been in operation for over 23 years, working with our local community to support each individual with their specific care needs.
The Hessel Group is an approved National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider as well as the South Australian In-Home Care (IHC) provider. We have a strong reputation for being a professional organisation that is focused on delivering a person-centred approach to all our services. In 2019 Hessel Group expanded our community outreach with supports within Allied Health and Behaviour Support Services. To support this growth, we are seeking an Speech Pathologist to join our team.
About the role:
Work with a range of clients both in clinic and outreach as part of a supportive multi disciplinary team of clinicians. You will contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of individuals care plans, as well as coach, advise and provide support to the team and carers.
We pride ourselves in a positive work culture, pay above award rates and provide ongoing professional development.
This role can be offered as a Senior Speech Therapist to the right candidate and will specialise in Pediatrics.
The applicants must hold the below essential criteria:
- Bachelor or Masters of Speech Pathology
- Current Professional Registration (Speech Pathology Australia)
- Current DHS (DCSI) Clearances, Reporting Abuse and Neglect and Applied First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain.
- Driver licence and use of own registered, insured motor vehicle for business purposes
- High degree of professionalism and judgement with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Supports productive relationships with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently and with people at all levels
How to apply:
At the Hessel Group, we care to make a difference.
Join our team of professionals and help make that difference.