Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educator Adelaide SA
Hessel Children’s Centre - Port Adelaide
The Hessel Group is a proudly South Australian owned company that have been industry leaders in early childhood education and care for over 20 years!
We believe that it takes it takes a village to raise a child, and we are seeking passionate, nurturing, and caring Educators to join our happy village!
At Hessel Children’s Centre, we see ourselves as more than just a childcare centre. We are a community of educators and families.
We are committed to building meaningful, engaged relationships with children and their families, taking the time to listen and understand your ongoing needs, partnering with you to provide care that is responsively tailored to every child.
To become a part of our team you will need:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or a Diploma in Children’s Services
- Current Working with Children Check
- Safe Environments for Children and Young People – “Through Their Eyes” Training completed in a classroom setting
- First Aid Training – HLTAID012 with current CPR training
Your daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting to provide a safe, supportive, stimulating and educational environment for children with ages ranging from 0-5 years old
- Developing positive and caring relationships with children, colleagues and parents
- Being aware of each individual child’s needs
If you are as passionate about providing nurturing care to the next generation as we are, we would love to hear from you!