This is a great service we offer to support the care of children in private and corporate functions so that the little guests have a load of fun too!
A creche can be held in varying environments such as function rooms but are all individually created with the children in mind.
Your role is to provide a safe and nurturing environment but also to make sure children in the creche are having a great time and are walking out with a big smile!
Does it sound like you?
- Have a genuine love of working with children and a nurturing nature
- Great communication skills
- Understand the importance of children’s developmental needs and creating a caring environment
- Reliable, flexible, trustworthy and respectful
- Creative nature to plan fun and educational activities
- Commitment to making a positive difference
What you would need
- Experience working with children
Through Their Eyes (previously known as Child safe environments) Certificate – Online or RAN -EC not accepted
- First Aid training—HLTAID004 or HLTAID003
- DHS Child Related Clearance or Working with Children Check
- Advantageous to have an Early Childhood qualification