Work With Us - Business Traineeship
Hessel Group Training Organisation has partnered with an Aged Care Organisation based in Freeling in the search for a motivated and determined Business Trainee. The Traineeship will be offered on a 30 hour/week basis and is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start a career in Administration in and growing industry.
Why a traineeship?
A traineeship is a great way to achieve nationally recognised qualifications and kickstart a fulfilling career, all whilst getting paid from day one. The successful candidate will undergo a combination of on the job training and off the job training to achieve Certificate III in Business (BSB30120).
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers and delivering excellent customer service
- Data entry and general administration tasks
- Calendar and diary management
- Providing administrative support to numerous teams
- Keen eye for numbers
- Driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Adaptability and willing to take on changing duties
- Have a kind and caring nature with a can-do attitude
- Will need to pass a National Police Clearance
Hessel Group is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.