Business Administration Traineeship
An exciting opportunity has just become available for an entry-level, self-motivated individual who has excellent customer service skills, to join the Hessel Group Training Organisation on a 12-month Business Administration Traineeship where you will be paid to learn!
Why a traineeship?
A traineeship is a great way to achieve nationally recognised qualifications and kickstart a fulfilling career, all whilst getting paid from day one.
The successful candidates will undergo a combination of on the job training and off the job training to achieve Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415). One day a week is allocated to training and the remainder of the week is working in the field with a host employer based at St Marys.
You will be assigned a dedicated Hessel GTO Field Officer for your entire traineeship to assist you every step of the way and lead you to success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers and delivering excellent customer service
- Data entry
- Supporting customers to fulfill daily orders
- Working closely with the sales team to deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- Coordinating workflow with the sales and operations team
To be successful for this position you must be highly motivated and with excellent organisation and customer service skills as well as the below:
- Be willing to complete your Certificate III in Business Administration with the support and guidance of the Hessel Group Training Organisation.
- You must be energetic and enthusiastic about delivering exceptional customer service to a range of clients and stakeholders
- This role requires some manual handling so you must be willing to complete a medical prior to commencing in this role
- If you have previously completed a Certificate III in Business Administration then you are NOT eligible to apply for this role.
Your application should include a cover letter (one A4 page only) explaining why you are interested in the traineeship and what personal strengths will help you be successful in the role and resume outlining your education, qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience.
Hessel Group is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
To be eligible for a traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Applications are welcome via email to email@example.com or enquires can be made to Harriet Brown on 08 8462 0222.