Assessor / Marker
We are currently looking for an experienced Assessor & Marker to join our team to assist with the assessing and marking of students’ work. This is a great opportunity for someone who has industry experience that is also looking for flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Mark assessments in line with detailed marking instructions and specific timeframes
- Evaluate the students work providing written feedback for review and discussion
- Conduct competency assessments on students’ capabilities on the units of competency
- Maintain open and detailed communication with Trainers on the students’ progress
- Attend standardisation meetings when appropriate with the rest of the team
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Relevant qualifications in either the Aged Care, Disability or Childcare Industry
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within at least one of the above-listed industries
- A positive can-do attitude
Please apply via the link with a cover letter and updated resume.
Hessel Group is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion.
We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.