Allied Health & Behaviour Therapy (Expression of Interest)
The Hessel Group is a well-established South Australian organisation offering a wide range of home-based child and adult support services. We have been in operation for over 20 years, working with our local community to support each individual with their specific care needs.
The Hessel Group is an approved National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider as well as the South Australian In-Home Care (IHC) provider.
We have a strong reputation for being a professional organisation that is focused on delivering a person-centred approach to all our services.
Now, we, the Hessel Group are very excited to be expanding our community outreach with supports within Allied Health and Behaviour Support services. To support this expansion, we are seeking Allied Health Professionals and Behaviour Therapy Clinicians to join our team.
The applicants must hold the below essential criteria
- Qualifications within relevant fields
- Current Professional Registration – if applicable
- Current DHS (DCSI) Clearances, First Aid certification and Child Safe Environments
- Driver licence and use of own registered, insured motor vehicle for business purposes
- High degree of professionalism and judgement with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- High level written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate and liaise effectively and sensitively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Intermediate knowledge and experience in MS Office and Outlook
- Supports productive relationships with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently and with people at all levels