Enhance your skills or get a taste of what a career in early childhood education could be like.
Enhance Training, in association with the Department of State Development’s WorkReady initiative, is looking for motivated and committed people living in and around Adelaide’s southern suburbs who wish to pursue a career as a nanny.
This is a practical short course designed specifically for potential or existing nannies to practice core skills and develop a stronger knowledge of caring for children in home and centre based settings.
We will provide a hands-on learning approach as you complete four accredited units;
- CHCECE011 Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning
- CHCECE002 Ensure the health and safety of children
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency response in an education and care setting
Career Opportunities and Pathways
Discover a career as a nanny, carer or creche worker. If you love this course it is the perfect pathway into the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, with you able to claim recognition of prior learning for the accredited units you have successfully completed.
Employment opportunities with Hessel Group to suitable program graduates.
What you need to do
- Contact Enhance Training before 13 April 2018 to register your interest for the program.: Enhance Training: 8462 0222 // firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the Information and Selection Session on Wednesday 18 April, 2018 at 10.00 am for up to three hours at:
CO-HAB, Level 1
Mitsubishi Admin Building
1 Tonsley Boulevard
Tonsley SA 5042