Enhance your skills or get a taste of what a career in disability services could be like.
This is a 5 week course designed specifically for potential support workers to practice core skills and develop a stronger knowledge of the industry.
The course will cover a variety of non–accredited training to enhance and support selected accredited units from the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support qualification.
Training and resources are developed with the aim of giving participants an understanding of the sector and employment requirements, including attitudes, professional development, expectations, communication and respectful behaviour.
We will provide a hands-on learning approach as you complete four accredited units;
- CHCCCS015 Provide individualised support
- CHCDIS001 Contribute to ongoing skills development using a strengths-based approach
- CHCDIS003 Support community participation and social inclusion
- HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
Career Opportunities and Pathways
Discover a career as a support worker in the growing disability sector. This course will provide pathways into the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support as well as employment opportunities with SACARE or the Hessel Group.
Please click here for more information on SACARE: http://www.sacare.com.au/
What you need to do
- Contact Enhance Training to register your interest for the program.
- Attend the Information and Selection Session on Wednesday 15th May 2018