Looking for a refresher? Or a full day course to gain your Safe Environments for Children and Young People—Through their eyes certificate?
Children need to feel valued, respected and safe in order to grow and develop. Creating an environment for children with this in mind can support them to reach their fullest potential. This training is important if you are working with children in any capacity.
The content focuses on:
- Awareness of the current need for child protection across Australia
- The importance of maintaining a child focus
- Legislation requirements for mandatory reporting in South Australia
- Risk and harm behaviours and indicators
- Responding to disclosure and
- Reporting suspicions of risk and harm
- Through their eyes: Values and attitudes
- Risk and harm: abuse-related trauma
- Sexual abuse
- Through their eyes: disclosure
- Safe organisations
- Reporting suspicion of risk and harm
Both the refresher and full-day training session is classroom-based, providing you with an interactive and supportive environment.
Why choose a classroom-based course over an online one?
The content that is contained in this course can be quite confronting. By being classroom-based, we are able to provide you with an interactive and supportive learning environment.
Cost (This is the Student’s contribution fee)
- Full-day: $90
- Refresher: $45
Session Time & Location
- Full-day Session: 20th of February, 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Refresher Session: 22nd of January, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Both full-day and refresher sessions will be held at 2/224 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton SA 5063.
How to book?
Payment will be required at the time of booking. Once payment has been processed we are not able to provide refunds but are able to transfer you to another class.