Are you struggling to get shopping done with your kids?
Imagine your shopping experience where you can explore your favourite clothing store, or have a coffee at your own pace—child-free! Well, this idea is not a dream because our FREE service, the Harbour Town Outlet Nanny is here to give you 2-hours of child-free shopping. Your child will enjoy participating in our vibrant and positive environment filled with a large variety of activities taken care by our qualified carers. Leave at ease knowing your child will have a fun time, while you have a relaxing one.
The Outlet Nanny has arrived at Harbour Town Adelaide
Sure, shopping with the kids can start out just fine. But before you know it, there are the multiple requests for snacks, the touching of breakable items, the squabbling and the outright tantrums! Thanks to Harbour Town Adelaide's FREE nanny service, you can get all of your Outlet Shopping done distraction free. It's time to drop and shop!Click here to book: https://bit.ly/2KwhkctFull story: https://bit.ly/2Kxu8izPosted by She Shopped on Thursday, 3 May 2018
How does this work?
- Who: Children up to 10 years of age are accepted in, or children up to 12 years of age are accepted but must be accompanied with a sibling who is up to 10 years old
- Where: Harbour Town Adelaide and 727 Tapleys Hill Road, West Beach
- Cost: Free
|Sundays & Public Holidays||11am–3pm|
School Holiday Hours
What other things you should know
- Parents are allowed to use 4 hours of the Outlet Nanny service per week
- Please ensure your child has gone to the toilet and been fed before handing them over to our carers
- NOTE: Ensure you book online, as walk-in availabilities aren’t guaranteed to be available
It’s time for you to start enjoying your shopping day. We are so excited to see you and your child there!