Attend the full day course to gain your Safe Environments for Children and Young People—Through their eyes certificate.
Children need to feel valued, respected and safe in order to grow and develop. Creating an environment for children with this in mind can support them to reach their fullest potential. This training is important if you are working with children in any capacity.
The content focuses on:
- Awareness of the current need for child protection across Australia
- The importance of maintaining a child focus
- Legislation requirements for mandatory reporting in South Australia
- Risk and harm behaviours and indicators
- Responding to disclosure and
- Reporting suspicions of risk and harm
- Through their eyes: Values and attitudes
- Risk and harm: abuse related trauma
- Sexual abuse
- Through their eyes: disclosure
- Safe organisations
- Reporting suspicion of risk and harm
The full day training session is classroom based, providing you with an interactive and supportive environment.
Why choose a classroom based course over online?
The content that is contained is this course can be quite confronting. By being classroom based, we are able to provide you with an interactive and supportive learning environment.
A $90 student contribution fee applies.
Booking course, payment and duration
The next full day session will be held on the 4th of July, 9:30 am to 4:30 pm at Mitcham. You can download the Program Flyer here.
For bookings please contact Enhance Training on 8462 0222.
Payment will be required at the time of booking. Once payment has been processed we are not able to provide refunds, but are able to transfer you to another class.